Wednesday, April 23, 2014

What's The Difference Again?

 A watch salesman once told me that an average Victorinox automatic (using a standard ETA movement, in stainless steel) is the exact same thing as a Rolex or any other watch. The only difference according to him is a "difference in packaging!"

 May I just say; what the hell was he thinking when he opened his mouth! Don't get me wrong, I know he's there to sell lots of watches, pocket knives and other accessories; but seriously?! Once again don't take it the wrong way, I love Victorinox. Who doesn't! Their watch design show a lot of promise. 

 Honestly, what would you chose? A Submariner, or some ETA Victorinox? Victorinox lovers might hold strong, but would any one else go for the ETA? Since we're being honest, I can truly say that I'd take a Tissot over Victorinox, they may both use ETA's but Tissot defiantly has more style.

 Once more very few people who know any thing about watches pick an ETA, over an in house.


----MainSpringWatch----

No comments:

Post a Comment