Wednesday, April 2, 2014

What to Buy?

 Recently I directed a father, giving him a list of suggestions of what watch to buy for his 24 year old son. I couldn't just pick any watch either, we had the reasonable budget limit of $200.00. If you have had this conundrum, which I know I had when starting out, what do you do? Personally I turned to blogs, forums and chat rooms. Now that I have a blog of my own up and running I would like to share this valuable under $200 top watch list with you (first being best, and last being... least best of the best).
Oh, also I apologize to Submariner owners in advance.

1. The Seiko Orange Monster: Can be found for as low as $180 online
-Automatic (self-winding)
-excellent lume
-Good for swimming diving etc.

2. The Invicta Pro Diver Titanium: can be found for as low as $100
-Automatic (self-winding)
-Ultra light and strong titanium case
-styled after the Submariner for 100x less money

3. G-Shock GA100MC-1A: can be found for between $120 and $140
-Gadget for the wrist: feature packed, ani-digital
-In most cases nearly indestructible
-2 to 3 year battery life


----MainSpringWatch Team----

No comments:

Post a Comment